This is something that many of us don't really relish or want to do. Here are a few tips for getting the best possible price.
1. Don't sound desperate - always know that he has competition.
2. Talk to more than one scalper.
3. If you can - wait until the game or event has already started. You will be shocked at how the prices drop.
4. Talk to the box office - they sometimes have tickets come available even when they have said the event is sold out. I actually bought a Super Bowl ticket from the wicket - the day of. Mind you it was a single.
5. Walk away - at least once, walk away.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Having had experience trying to land some tickets to a Leaf game at the last minute. You don't have time order online in most cases. If you can find a seller on Ebay who lives close enough to pick up the tickets. This is truly your only online option for buying tickets. It is always best to plan ahead and buying your tickets atleast a few weeks before you need them. Or you run the risk of paying a fortune for the tickets.
With Sweeney Todd playing at the Princess of Wales - Now is the time to get tickets for this terrific Mirvish Production. Tickets can be had a Ticketmaster and other options. With the dollar so strong - shop around and you may be able to find a real deal. Tickets should cost you from $94 Canadian to $101 Canadian.